Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear San Diego: I hope you're ready. I'm coming to play on Sunday! (well more work than play, but I promise to make time for you) Dear Mr: I'm really going to miss you. I think this is the longest we've been apart since we got married. Enjoy being a bachelor for a week, but don't enjoy it too much. Dear family: I love you more than words can express. I wish I wasn't so far away all the time. Dear Netflix: Please stop sucking me in with all of your TV shows on demand that I've been meaning to watch for years. It's a real time suck. Dear HVAC guy: Thanks for showing up on time last week but bringing your dog into my house crossed a few boundaries  You brought me working AC though, so I forgive you. I guess. Dear Fall: Please get here quick. I need you. Dear rose bushes: I'm glad you're coming back and I hope the previous owner of this house didn't damage you too much. You're all so pretty. 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! He brought his dog with him to fix your a/c? I've never even heard of someone doing that! So weird!

    ReplyDelete