Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Fresh Start


Well hello. I'm glad you found our new home. I've been wanting to start this new blog for a while now, since we got married. It only took me 5 months. I was sitting in the new house the other night and decided it was high time I got a start on this little blog. 

So, welcome to An Ordinary Fairy Tale. A new blog. A fresh start in honor of a new marriage and a new house. 

I've been feeling quite stressed out lately. Between closing on our house, starting insulin (I've been diabetic since I was about 14), moving into said house, and all the craziness that life tends to bring, it's been really hard on me. I came up with the title of this blog as a reminder to focus on the good things in life. The simple things that may seem ordinary to outsiders but make me happy: a hug at the end of the day from my husband, a kiss on the cheek from Charlie, editing a new photo I took, and finding the perfect piece of decor for that perfect corner in the house. 

What are you going to find here? 
Life. 
Love. 
Food. 
Faith. 
Style. 
Challenges. 
Triumphs. 
Failures. 
Happiness.
Sadness. 
Everything. 

And to kick it off, here is a little of what I'm loving lately. 










No comments:

Post a Comment