Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear morning commute: You may be longer than the one before but you're far prettier.





Dear HVAC guy, standing us up tonight wasn't cool. If you're not here at 8am tomorrow, I'm going to have a few choice words for you.  Dear Mr, I can't believe we've been married for 5 months already. I can't wait for 5 years. Then 50. I love you. Dear Utah, can you please turn down the heat? These 100* days are killing me. KILLING. Dear Michigan, I miss you. Lots. Dear Charlie, can we strike a deal? I'll feed you extra if you don't wake me up at 530 on the weekends. Deal? Deal. Dear diabetes, kindly take a hike. I'm tired of being a pin cushion. 



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. You poor thing.. Hopefully your diabetes gets easier on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I appreciate it! Thanks for stopping by! Have a good weekend :)

      Delete
  2. Bloody tradesman they never show up on time to they! Hope he shows up tomorrow for you - or else! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was here bright and early! ...and didn't say a word about last night. Silly guy! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend too! :)

      Delete
  3. that picture is so pretty! where is it from?

    Have a great weekend!! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took it on my way to work the other morning. We live in the Salt Lake Valley so we're surrounded by them. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete