Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Last weekend

Since it's almost this weekend I figured I'd finally upload my pictures from last weekend. Because that's how we roll around here. 

We did chores around the house in the morning (boring.) but then in the afternoon we drove downtown. It was such a nice day and wasn't too hot (only about 90*. I hate that I'm getting used to this heat. Yuck) so we strolled around for a while while I took some pictures. 





We came across this guy. I love bagpipes. They remind me of my grandma. She just loves Scotland and everything to do with it, including bagpipes. That woman could listen to bagpipes for hours on end. It's nice to hear them so far from home once in a while. 

What's up for us this next weekend? Wellllllll...this girl is prepping for a little jaunt out to San Diego for the week. I am beyond excited. It's for work, so I'll obviously be working most of the time, but we will have some free time. I'm excited to stay so close to the water. I've only been to San Diego once, and I loved it then so I'm excited to go back. 

I probably won't post until I get back Friday night of next week, but if you want to keep up with me and my travels you can follow me on twitter or instragram. I'll be posting lost of fun stuff from San Diego and the conference I'll be working at! Don't miss out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment