Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Logan Road Trip

Hey guys. Long time no talk. Or blog. Sorry about that. Life got a little cray and I let blogging suffer. womp womp. 

But suffer no more! I finally uploaded pictures from both cameras with months worth of stuff on it, so over the next few days I'll be updating frequently. YAY! 

A few months ago (October sometime. We think), I begged the husband to take me on a road trip up to Logan. See, I love the Logan Temple. I wanted to get sealed there but since we were getting married in March and you have to drive through mountains to get to Logan, we thought it wasn't a very good idea. I've wanted to go since I moved here but it's a bit of a drive so we never seemed to have a free Saturday. But one Saturday I made sure we were not busy with anything. This was our chance! We got up early and took the drive up to Logan. And boy was it a pretty drive. I'm pretty much in love with Northern Utah. Love I tell you. 

We stopped at the Brigham City Temple on our way up since it was right there. It had just been dedicated this summer, so it's a brand new Temple. It was smaller than I was expecting, but pretty nonetheless. 




 

The colors on the drive were amazing. These pictures just don't do them justice. And I snapped about 10,000 pictures trying...



And finally! Logan! 













No comments:

Post a Comment