Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday's Letters



Dear Park City: Thanks for being so wonderful to us last weekend. I really do love you. You remind me of up north Michigan and when I'm with you...I feel at home. Dear H: I hope you had a wonderful birthday! I love you! Dear Snow: THANKS for coming so early this year. Can you come around more often this year? I really like you a lot. Dear Thanksgiving: Can you get here already? I'm ready for some sissy/mom/Jacky bonding time. Dear Mom: I think we're going to FINALLY paint our door this weekend. I can hear you cheering already. ;) Dear Weekend: Thanks for being here. I needed you. 

More letters
HERE


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're a displaced Michigander too! Such a cute blog, excited to be a new follower!

    ReplyDelete