Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Hubband. Hubs. Hunnie Bunnie. 


It's your birthday!

Today is one of my favorite days of the entire year. Because if you hadn't been born, well this blog probably wouldn't exist and Charlie and I would be very sad and lonely. womp womp. 

 I hope you don't mind that I outed my nicknames for you up above, but they're just so cute. Like you. 

You know what else I like about you and would miss if you weren't in my life?
Your blue eyes (which I hope our kids get) 
Your laugh. It's contagious 
Your devoted nature
Your testimony
Your smile 
Those dimples. They slay me
The way you call me honey muffin
How you always tell me you love me
Your voice
Your kisses
Cuddles 
I mean, let's get real here. I love everything about you. 

So, I hope you have a very happy birthday and know that I love you very much. 

xoxo
your wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment