Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

{instagram}

It's funny how your phone tends to become your camera sometimes. It's a lot easier than lugging around the giant DSLR or even the little point and shoot. It's convenient and with today's technology, you often get pictures that are just as good. 

I instagram a lot. Here's a little of what we've been up to through the eyes of my iPhone

We got some snow...Which promptly melted 2 days later. :( 


We also got a dog! His name is Wally the Wiener dog. We got him from the shelter because I just happened across his listing on petfinder. That site is dangerous I tell you. Dangerous. He's playing nice with Charlie and is a perfect addition to our house. Love. 


My wonderful sister and mom came for Thanksgiving. Really, I just wanted my mom out here to decorate my house. Because I missed the 'decorator' gene. 


I made (and ruined) pecan pies. 

Wally turned into a hot dog. 

We put up our Charlie Brown Christmas tree. That thing really needs a tree skirt...

Wally and Charlie snuggled. Kinda. 

And I fell more in love with the mountains. I didn't even realize that was possible really. 

It's been a pretty nice few months here. We're gearing up for our first Christmas as a married couple and in our new house. It's been...an adventure...owning our own home but I wouldn't trade it for the world. We're slowly but surely turning this house into a home that we'll be in for a very long time. Once I get the house put together a little more, I want to do a little house tour. But that's a bit off right now. 

Next up on my plate: 
Holiday baking (Grandma's world famous Stollen bread is among the choices) 
Cooking a giant Christmas day dinner for me and the husband
Finishing out the year strong at work (hey finishing off my first year at 100% for my accounts) 
Coming up with some good New Year's Resolutions 

No comments:

Post a Comment