Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Co-workers Love Me...I think...

I walked in to my office this morning to find my desk like this: 


There was confetti everywhere. It's my birthday tomorrow (today technically since it's now midnight in Michigan) and apparently my co-workers wanted to celebrate it early since I'm leaving for a short trip to Michigan tomorrow (!!) Thank heavens we're moving back down to our real office this weekend because that stuff is everywhere. I mean, there was a trail of it leading from my desk, outside the office, and into the rest of the office. 

I also got a cute 'happy birthday' sign featuring the Sesame Street characters and balloons all over the place. 

The people who clean our building are going to hate me. 

Other than getting older, we've been just hanging out around here. Not much to report, which is why I haven't updated. But, if you don't follow me on instagram (@jmarie13) here's a little of what you're missing:

Baby cows at the State Fair (and corn dogs, popcorn, cinnamon almonds. All which were eaten before pictures could be taken sadly) 

And some San Diego pictures from a few weeks back: 





Have a great rest of the week and weekend! I'll be back Sunday night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment