Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Seattle

If there is one thing you remember about me it's that I absolutely love to travel. I come by it honestly though. My mom has always loved traveling and from a young age, she's taken my sister and I on some pretty amazing trips. 

Now that I'm married I get to share my love of traveling with the husband. Luckily, he loves to travel as much as I do. A few months ago when we were coming up on our one year wedding anniversary we decided to start to plan a trip and take our honeymoon one year late. 

Last Friday night we hopped on a plane and flew up to Seattle. The next morning we got on the road and spent the rest of the week driving down the 101 Highway and finally ended up in San Francisco. 

It was absolutely beautiful the entire trip. I think we only had one day of rain, but even then, the Washington coast was gorgeous despite the weather. I had my camera permantly attached to me the entire week and hopefully I was able capture at least some of the beauty of the trip. 

First up: Seattle

























No comments:

Post a Comment